90% Retention rate
in-VR analytics and feedback
Train anywhere on any device
Virtual Reality changes the way we train!
100% Attention span and 90% retention rate
- Recruitment: VR allows students to visualize themselves at a company and get an idea of what a day at the office is like.
- Onboarding: The immersive VR experience could be used as a way to speed up employees’ familiarity with their new work environment and culture before they ever set foot inside the office.
- Continued Learning of New Processes and Procedures: It allows learners to make mistakes during training without putting themselves at risk, using up materials, or putting expensive equipment at risk.
- Safety training: VR is an easy way to instruct new employees about the safety precautions and equipment of a workplace and learn hands on how to use safety tools.
- Temporary and flex workers can take a virtual tour and get familiarized with a building, learn the exits and become aware of potential hazards.
- New warehousemen can train the safety instructions before they get their first cup of coffee.
Check out this TED talk from Chris Milk: How virtual reality can create the ultimate empathy machine.
VR the ultimate active learning machine.
“The technology is extremely effective for learning and exploration.” James Mayrose State University of New York College,Read his paper here.
“We are entering an era that is unprecedented in human history ” Jeremy Bailenson, director of Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab.
Retention rates for lecture style learning were at 5% and reading rates were at 10%, while the method of VRLearn had a retention rate of 75%. Read the report from Elliot Masie here.
USP’s when learning with Virtual Reality
- Every trainee gets all the information they need
- Everyone learns the safe way the same active way
- Measure the progress, attention of the trainees and the ROI of your training programs
- Trainees can train whenever they want, wherever they are, just using their smartphone
- Limited time and staff resources
We offer data-driven VR tours
Our VR-tools lets you create amazing and personal VR experiences, based on the choices and behavior of the visitors. With in-VR events you can create multiple storylines and create different training levels:
- In-VR events makes the VR experience more personal
- In-VR events let you create multiple storylines, based on behavior
- In-VR data gives feedback to the visitor
- In-VR analytics let you track and trace the engagement
We give you a easy way to create interactive VR-tours yourself.
Learn anytime you want, wherever you are
With our VR toolsyou can publish your VR experience to any platform instantly, no download needed.
- Your trainees can use their own device and use your branded VR goggles from your websites or existing applications.
- Tours can be shared on social media
- On the other hand, it’s possible to secure a VR training with a Username and Password.
- With our API you can integrate the training into your CMS/LMS or other platforms.
Follow the latest news about VR in training and education in our special news section.
Google Streetview has since 20017 captured the world in 360 degrees photos. If you want to travel without moving, this is an almost inexhaustible source of images. Because as can be seen below, many European countries have been recorded. One of our neighbours has very...
Google Streetview heeft sinds 20017 de wereld vastgelegd in 360 graden foto's. Als je wilt reizen zonder te verplaatsen is dit dus een bijna onuitputtelijke bron van beelden. Want zoals te zien is hieronder zijn veel landen vastgelegd. Een van onze buurlanden heeft...
Download the presentation here or visit the website of Games Health Europe. Want to do something with VR, please contact email@example.com. I make interactive virtual reality easy and affordable for business, so you can train people and engage with customers. Visit...
Fontys FHMens en Gezondheid, VR hub vab GGZE en 360 Verbeelding hebben de verschillende facetten van werken in de zorg in beeld gebracht. geschikt voor virtual reality. Zo kan je het gesprek aangaan met clienten en leren hoe het is om op een afdeling te zijn: Voelen...
Let op open links in een nieuw tabblad (rechter muisknop)
Vrendle vs Vrdeck virtual reality inzetten in de zorg hoe gaat dat en wat is een goede keuze Virtual Reality in de zorg kent veel toepassingen, waar de patient baat bij heeft en die wetenschappelijk onderbouwd zijn. Of het nu gaat om verlaging van pijnbeleving of...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uq56ZZ43hw The first VR experience for the blind and visually impaired people - not with a headset, but with a pair of gloves. Ask more information: firstname.lastname@example.org Explore more at www.touchingmasterpieces.com
Privacy in Virtual Reality, I spy on you with my little eye Privacy and technology always go hand in hand like water and fire. The more convenience a service is, the more we use it and the more the service party, get to know about the user. The examples are legion and...
Leren met virtual reality Leren met Virtual Reality from VRmaster BV