90% Retention rate
in-VR analytics and feedback
Train anywhere on any device
Virtual Reality changes the way we train!
100% Attention span and 90% retention rate
- Recruitment: VR allows students to visualize themselves at a company and get an idea of what a day at the office is like.
- Onboarding: The immersive VR experience could be used as a way to speed up employees’ familiarity with their new work environment and culture before they ever set foot inside the office.
- Continued Learning of New Processes and Procedures: It allows learners to make mistakes during training without putting themselves at risk, using up materials, or putting expensive equipment at risk.
- Safety training: VR is an easy way to instruct new employees about the safety precautions and equipment of a workplace and learn hands on how to use safety tools.
- Temporary and flex workers can take a virtual tour and get familiarized with a building, learn the exits and become aware of potential hazards.
- New warehousemen can train the safety instructions before they get their first cup of coffee.
Check out this TED talk from Chris Milk: How virtual reality can create the ultimate empathy machine.
VR the ultimate active learning machine.
“The technology is extremely effective for learning and exploration.” James Mayrose State University of New York College,Read his paper here.
“We are entering an era that is unprecedented in human history ” Jeremy Bailenson, director of Stanford University’s Virtual Human Interaction Lab.
Retention rates for lecture style learning were at 5% and reading rates were at 10%, while the method of VRLearn had a retention rate of 75%. Read the report from Elliot Masie here.
USP’s when learning with Virtual Reality
- Every trainee gets all the information they need
- Everyone learns the safe way the same active way
- Measure the progress, attention of the trainees and the ROI of your training programs
- Trainees can train whenever they want, wherever they are, just using their smartphone
- Limited time and staff resources
We offer data-driven VR tours
Our VR-tools lets you create amazing and personal VR experiences, based on the choices and behavior of the visitors. With in-VR events you can create multiple storylines and create different training levels:
- In-VR events makes the VR experience more personal
- In-VR events let you create multiple storylines, based on behavior
- In-VR data gives feedback to the visitor
- In-VR analytics let you track and trace the engagement
We give you a easy way to create interactive VR-tours yourself.
Learn anytime you want, wherever you are
With our VR toolsyou can publish your VR experience to any platform instantly, no download needed.
- Your trainees can use their own device and use your branded VR goggles from your websites or existing applications.
- Tours can be shared on social media
- On the other hand, it’s possible to secure a VR training with a Username and Password.
- With our API you can integrate the training into your CMS/LMS or other platforms.
Follow the latest news about VR in training and education in our special news section.
Virtual Reality Mental Health doe onderzoek naar het inzetten van VR brij training. VRAPT : VR agressie preventie training De effecten van agressietrainingen in tbs-klinieken zijn niet zo groot. Dat komt waarschijnlijk doordat het niet goed mogelijk is om patiënten...
A virtual reality project is helping elderly people with dementia by recreating moments from the 1950s. Care home residents in Surrey have been using cardboard headsets to watch a 360-degree video immersing them in the Queen's Coronation Day celebrations from 1953....
Detlef La Grand heeft een gast column geschreven met antwoord op de grote vraag: Hoe ver zijn we met Virtual Reality? Sinds ik in 2014 de virtuele wereld in ben gestapt, heb ik veel mensen een eerste VR beleving gegeven. Dit had, bij het...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxQ6XhFY_L0 ColorBlind VR is a Google Cardboard game in a natural setting where the user is challenged to collect as many ripe fruits as possible and then repeat the task with colourblindness simulated to compare their scores and the...
Source: British Journal of Surgery Abstract A virtual reality (VR) tour of the operating theatre before anaesthesia could provide a realistic experience for children. This study was designed to determine whether a preoperative VR tour could reduce preoperative anxiety...
https://youtu.be/r-8_H3CZTt4 Deze virtual reality film hoort bij het lesmateriaal 'Klimaat en de Noordpool', bekijk het op www.greenpeace.nl/lesmateriaalBuy MobicBuy MotrinBuy Anaprox OnlineBuy Naprelan Online
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyAWw_relKA By running the Relumino app after connecting the mobile phone to the VR device, the world will be seen more clearly through the rear camera of the mobile phone. Read more at samsungrelumino.com...
De beelden werden gemaakt door het Texelse videoproductiebedrijf Videolux Productions. Mede-eigenaar en cameraman Gerhard Smit: 'We hebben toevallig sinds kort een professionele 360º camera in huis, ten behoeve van de productie van een serie toeristische VR-video’s...
Source: UPS UPS said it will start training student delivery drivers to spot and identify road hazards using Virtual Reality (VR) headsets that vividly simulate the experience of driving on city streets while teaching a more memorable classroom lesson. The company...