VRdeck.co Terms of Service
Last Updated: September 24th, 2019
**PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. VRmaster (“VRmaster, “we,” or “us”) offers an online VR publication platform through its website located at
Our five basic terms are:
- The content you provide to us will be yours and make sure it’s yours and be sure it’s harmless and non-abusive.
- To experience the best VR experience, use the Chrome or Firefox browser.
- VR video isn’t supported on iPhone/iPad
- With VR video we strongly advise to use the Oculus Go or Quest
- Update your device to the latest Operation System (OS).
- Use a stable internet connection
- with VR photo scenes, use an internet connection with a minimal download speed of 10 Mbps per device.
- with VR video scenes, use an internet connection with a minimal download speed of 20 Mbps per device
- A 4G connection provides an internet speed of 10 MBs.
VRdeckis not responsible for malfunctioning of the vrdeck.co Service due to errors in, or limitations of:
- the browser, the device operating system or the device hardware it runs on, or
- the local network and the Internet connection that is used.
- Who May Use the
- License to Use the
- Subscriptions and Purchases
- Term and Termination; Account Deletion
- Content Restrictions
- Code of Conduct
- Licenses Granted by You
- Your Representations and Warranties
- Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights
- Limitation of Liability
- General Provisions
1. Who May Use the
AGE REQUIREMENT: You must be at least 16 years old to use the
NOTICE TO PARENTS AND GUARDIANS: By granting your child permission to use the
WARNING: Even if you are old enough to use the
2. License to Use the
LICENSE: VRmaster grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use the
COMMERCIAL USE IS LIMITED: You may not use the
- You are a
vrdeck.co BUSINESS user, in which case you may use and access the vrdeck.co Service for commercial and non-commercial purposes, subject to compliance with the vrdeck.co Community Guidelines; or
- You are a small-scale independent production company, non-profit, or artist, in which case you may use the
vrdeck.co Service to showcase or promote your own creative works.
RESTRICTIONS: Except as expressly permitted by VRmaster in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the
- What information we may collect about you;
- What we use that information for; and
- With whom we share that information.
REGISTRATION: To fully use the
ACCOUNT SECURITY: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the
5. Subscriptions and Purchases
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: Users who purchase annual subscriptions have thirty (30) days after their purchase to cancel and receive a full refund. Users who purchase monthly subscriptions have five (5) days after purchase to cancel and receive a full refund. After the cancellation period ends, all purchases are final and all fees paid are non-refundable, even if your account is later terminated by
RENEWALS: Subject to the terms hereof, you may choose to renew your subscription at the end of the subscription period. By default, all subscriptions are set to automatically renew for the same period of time as the original subscription. You may decline to renew at any time prior to the commencement of a renewal subscription. VRmaster reserves the right to deny subscriptions, renewals, and other purchases for any reason.
END OF SUBSCRIPTION: When a
6. Term and Termination; Account Deletion
TERM: This Agreement begins on the date you first use the
ACCOUNT DELETION: You may delete your account at any time. Free accounts may be deleted from the
TERMINATION FOR BREACH: VRmaster may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) or block or remove any content you submitted if VRmaster determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement or that your conduct or content would tend to damage VRmaster’s reputation and goodwill. If VRmaster deletes your account for the foregoing reasons, you may not re-register for the
EFFECT OF TERMINATION/ACCOUNT DELETION: Upon termination, all licenses granted by VRmaster will terminate. Sections 6 and 11 through 16 shall survive termination. In the event of account deletion for any reason, content that you submitted may no longer be available.
7. Content Restrictions
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, “submit”) any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, “content”) that:
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (provided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted);
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent or dubious business schemes; or
- Violates any law.
All content you submit must also comply with the
8. Code of Conduct
In using the
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute “spam”;
- Collect information about others; or
- Advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service within the
vrdeck.co Site (unless you are an official VRmaster partner and have a written agreement with VRmaster).
VRmaster has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the
9. Licenses Granted by You
9.1 Virtual Reality Content
LICENSE TO VRmaster: As between you and VRmaster, you own the Virtual Reality (VR) content (e.g. 360° photos, 360°videos, 360° renderings, audio) that you submit to the
(i) displaying the VR content within the
(ii) displaying the VR content on third party websites and applications through an embed or
(iii) allowing other users to play, download, and embed on third party websites the VR content, subject to your VR content privacy choices;
(iv) promoting the
(v) archiving or preserving the VR content for disputes, legal proceedings, or investigations.
LICENSE TO OTHER USERS: You further grant all users of the
DURATION OF LICENSES: The above licenses will continue unless and until you remove your VR content from the
9.2 Non-VR Content
As between you and VRmaster, you own all non-VR content that you submit to the
10. Your Representations and Warranties
For each piece of content that you submit, you represent and warrant that:
(i) you have the right to submit the content to VRmaster and grant the licenses set forth above;
(ii) VRmaster will not need to obtain licenses from any third party or pay royalties to any third party;
(iii) the content does not infringe any third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; and
(iv) the content complies with this Agreement and all applicable laws.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless VRmaster and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all third party actions that:
(i) arise from your activities on the
(ii) assert a violation by you of any term of this Agreement; or
(iii) assert that any content you submitted to the
12. Third Party Copyrights and Other Rights
VRmaster respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please send us a notice. For other intellectual property claims, please send us a notice at legal[at]vrmaster[dot]co.
VRmaster reserves the right to modify the
VRmaster provides the
VRmaster is not responsible for malfunctioning of the
Without limiting the foregoing, VRmaster makes no representations or warranties:
- That the
vrdeck.co Service will be permitted in your jurisdiction;
- That the
vrdeck.co Service will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- Concerning any content submitted by any member;
- Concerning any third party’s use of content that you submit;
- That any content you submit will be made available on the
vrdeck.co Service or will be stored by VRmaster;
- That the
vrdeck.co Service will meet your business or professional needs;
- That VRmaster will continue to support any particular feature of the
vrdeck.co Service; or
- Concerning sites and resources outside of the
vrdeck.co Service, even if linked to from the vrdeck.co Service.
To the extent any disclaimer or limitation of liability does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited in duration to a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first used the
14. Limitation of Liability
Viewing virtual reality content can be dangerous. VRmaster is not liable for any damage caused by viewing Virtual Reality using the
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
(i) VRmaster shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses; and
(ii) VRmaster’s total liability to you shall not exceed the amounts paid by you to VRmaster over the twelve (12) months preceding your claim(s).
16. General Provisions
GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of The Netherlands.
SUCCESSORS; ASSIGNMENT; NO THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIES: This Agreement is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of both parties and their respective successors, heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, and permitted assigns. You may not assign this Agreement without VRmaster’s prior written consent. No third party shall have any rights hereunder.
NOTICES: You consent to receive all communications including notices, agreements, disclosures, or other information from VRmaster electronically. VRmaster may provide all such communications by email or by posting them on the
VRmaster, Margrietstraat 37, 5643 HG, Eindhoven, The Netherlands. Attention: Legal Department
Nothing herein shall limit VRmaster’s right to object to subpoenas, claims, or other demands.
MODIFICATION: This Agreement may not be modified except by a revised Terms of Service posted by VRmaster on the
ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement incorporates the following documents by reference:
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding between VRmaster and you concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings regarding the same. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this Agreement does not govern any use of
END OF DOCUMENT. We wish you a nice day.