VRdeck.co Service accounts (at
These Community Guidelines are here to help you understand what it means to be a member of the
Our five basic guidelines:
- Inspire and respect the privacy and feelings of others.
- If you would hesitate to show your VR content to a child, your family, or a stranger on the street, don’t use that content.
- Ask permission when you use somebodies portrait. Ask permission of parents or legal guardian’s when a person is 16 years or younger.
- Only use content that you have created or hold all necessary permissions from the copyright holders.
- Be nice!
Things to do
- Inspire and respect the privacy of others.
- Upload only 360° (VR) photos, videos and renderings, and related audio or other data where relevant.
- We’re a global community of many types of people, who all have the right to feel comfortable and who may not think what you think, believe what you believe, or see what you see. So, be polite and respectful in your interactions with other members.
- Only upload content that you have created or hold all necessary permissions from the copyright holders.
- Respect the copyright of others. This means don’t steal photos, Computer Generated Images, CAD-files, videos or sound recordings that other people have shared and pass them off as your own.
- Please add your role in the video description to avoid deletion.
- Moderate your content.
- All content on the
VRdeck.co Service, public and private, has to be appropriately moderated as safe to be shown to anyone. If your judgment proves to be poor, we’ll moderate your account to match appropriate categorization for Safe Search and/or content type and send you a warning.
- Link back to the
VRdeck.co Site when you post your VRdeck.co Service content elsewhere.
VRdeck.co Service makes it possible to post content hosted on the VRdeck.co Service to other websites. Pages on other websites that display content hosted on the VRdeck.co Service ( VRdeck.co) must provide a link from each VR photo, video or tour back to its page on VRdeck.co. This provides a way to get more information about the content and the owner.
- This is your community. Celebrate your creativity, be social and share what’s important to you. See the world through others’ eyes, participate, find your muse, and go anywhere, anytime!
Things not to do
Here’s the deal: We like to give second chances. However, when we discover you step across any of the lines listed below, we will take action, which may mean deleting your account with or without warning.
- Don’t upload non-360° (non-VR) content (photos, videos, renderings). If you do, your account will be moderated and possibly deleted by
- Don’t upload anything that isn’t yours.
- This includes other people’s photos, video, sound recordings, and/or stuff you’ve copied or collected from around the Internet. Accounts that consist primarily of such collections may be deleted at any time.
- Don’t forget the children or your grandmother.
- If you would hesitate to show your VR content to a child, your family, or a stranger on the street, don’t use that content. If you don’t, your account will be moderated and possibly deleted by VRdeck.co Service staff.
- Don’t upload content that is illegal or prohibited. If we find you doing that, your account will be deleted and we’ll take appropriate action, which may include reporting you to the authorities.
- Don’t vent your frustrations, rant, or bore the brains out of other members.
VRdeck.co is not a venue for you to harass, abuse, spam, impersonate, or intimidate others. If we receive a valid complaint about your conduct, we’ll send you a warning or delete your account.
- If you show suspicious upload behavior that impacts the stability of our servers, we will warn you or delete your account.
VRdeck.co Service is a virtual reality community for people to share, explore and discover new surroundings. If you engage in commercial activity elsewhere on the Internet or in the real world, you’re still welcome on VRdeck.co, as long as you are a VRdeck.co Service member in good standing. All other unauthorized commercial activity is prohibited. We don’t tolerate spam, deceptive tagging or other abusive means to generate revenue and traffic.
Copyright Infringement. If you see content that you’ve created in another member’s VR tours, don’t panic. This is probably just a misunderstanding and not malicious. A good step is to contact our VRdeck.co Service staff and we will ask them politely to remove it.
If you don’t feel that you can abide by our Community Guidelines as outlined above, maybe VRdeck.co isn’t for you. We’ve crafted these guidelines to ensure that everyone within the
If you ever have any questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you. Please feel free to drop us a line through email.
Detlef La Grand, founder VRmaster
PS: Thank you for reading all the guidelines